CPG brands need to include tracking while detecting opportunities with accurate digital shelf analytics.
What is the digital shelf?
In essence, the digital shelf is the online environment in which products are sold. It includes the shopper view and the technology around a product’s performance in digital commerce.
It’s the online version of a shelf in a physical store.
As omnichannel complexity increases, understanding why a product performs the way it does online is critical.
Data Impact's platform will allow you to:
- Improve content and visibility to reflect retailer guidelines.
- Determine share of voice and the strategies of competitors.
- Discover what shoppers are saying about products and why.
- Optimize assortment and promotion execution.
Common digital shelf challenges our platform addresses
- All the elements of digital commerce are interdependent.
- A sound ecommerce strategy addresses all aspects of online commerce activity.
- Winning the digital shelf requires robust data analytics and strategies customized for every individual retailer.
Here are the common digital shelf challenges our platform addresses:
Time-consuming data cleaning and loading
Wrong insights based on samples of stores
No overview of category trends
No/ low support from consultants
Our 360° digital shelf platform solution
Our platform provides:
Full monitoring of KPIs with historical data
Guidelines and recommendations
Customized scorecard and dashboards
Automated alerts and reports
External data crossing
Out of stock
Ratings & reviews
Data Impact’s team has the customer at heart, they always manage to personalize their solution to our needs.
Head of Ecommerce / Digital Solutions Europe
Our competitive advantages
The digital shelf is the online environment a product appears in. It’s the online counterpart to a shelf in a physical store.